Recipe from Scratch
This is the time of year for apple pie, and there is nothing like a homemade pie. This recipe is for a classic apple pie, and it is sure to please. The ingredients are simple and the steps are easy to follow. With a little time and effort, you can have a delicious pie that is sure to be a hit. Recipe
1. 1/2 cup sugar
2. 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5. 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
7. 6 to 7 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples
8. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
9. Pastry for double-crust pie
10. 1 tablespoon butter
11. 1 large egg white
12. Additional sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine sugars, flour and spices; set aside. In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add sugar mixture; toss to coat.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll one half of pastry to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim even with rim. Add filling; dot with butter. Roll remaining pastry to a 1/8-in.-thick circle. Place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edge. Cut slits in top. Beat egg white until foamy; brush over crust. Sprinkle with sugar. Cover edge loosely with foil.
3. Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil; bake until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly, 20-25 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack. Recipe
1 pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
6 to 7 cups thinly sliced Granny Smith apples
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
3. In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add sugar mixture, and toss to coat.
4. Place apples in pie crust. Dot with butter.
5. Cover with top crust. Crimp and flute edges. Cut slits in top.
6. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until crust is golden brown and juices are bubbling.
The perfect apple pie recipe is one that is easy to follow and produces a delicious, flaky crust and a tart, sweet filling. This recipe fits the bill perfectly. The thinly sliced Granny Smith apples are the perfect type of apple to use in this recipe, as they hold their shape well and have a tart flavor that is offset by the sweet sugar mixture. This pie is sure to be a hit at your next family gathering or potluck.
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Mix well.
3. Pour mixture into pie crust.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking for 40 to 50 minutes, or until pie is set.
This chocolate pie recipe is perfect for any chocolate lover. It is rich, creamy, and has a perfect chocolate flavor. This recipe is easy to follow and can be made in advance. Recipe
1 (9 inch) pie crust
1 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in milk, eggs, and vanilla. Pour mixture into pie crust.
3. Dot with butter.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Let cool before serving. Recipe
Assuming you would like a conclusion for a chocolate pie recipe:
This chocolate pie recipe is the perfect way to show your loved ones how much you care. The rich chocolate flavor and creamy texture will have them begging for more. Plus, it’s so easy to make that you’ll be able to enjoy the pie right along with them.
This pecan pie recipe is the perfect holiday dessert! It’s easy to make and can be made ahead of time, so you can enjoy your guests without having to worry about last minute preparations.
Pecan pie is a delicious dessert that can be enjoyed any time of year. Made with a pecan-studded filling and a flaky crust, this pie is sure to please everyone at your table.
Whether you are looking for a traditional pecan pie recipe or something a little different, we have a variety of recipes for you to choose from. For a classic pecan pie, try our recipe that features a brown sugar and corn syrup filling. If you are looking for something a little different, try our recipe for Bourbon Pecan Pie or our Chocolate Pecan Pie.
No matter which recipe you choose, you are sure to end up with a delicious and memorable dessert. So, what are you waiting for? Preheat your oven and get started on making your very own pecan pie today! Recipe
Pecan pie is a holiday classic, and this recipe is sure to please. The filling is rich and sweet, and the pecans add a lovely crunch. The pie crust is flaky and buttery, and the whole thing comes together perfectly. Serve this pie with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and you’ll have everyone asking for seconds.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make cherry pie, you’ve come to the right place! This recipe only requires a few ingredients and can be made in just a few simple steps.
First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, roll out a pie crust and place it in a 9-inch pie plate. Next, add a can of cherry pie filling to the crust. You can also use fresh or frozen cherries, if you prefer.
Then, cut a second pie crust into strips and create a lattice top for the pie. Finally, bake the pie for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the crust is golden brown.